Ingredients ( Serves 2-4)
4 Sweet Potatoes (washed)
1 Red Onion
1 Red bell pepper (optional)
1 Habenero Pepper
2 cloves of Garlic
Half a cup of Frozen Mango (cubed) (optional)
Knorr Seasoning Powder
Half a teaspoon of Cinnamon (optional)
Parsley leaves (optional)
- Cut up your onions, peppers, garlic and set them aside.
- Cut up your sweet potatoes and carrots in cubes.
- In a large pot, set the sweet potatoes and carrots to boil. Add a little bit of salt.
- Set your oven on Hi Broil.
- Take them out when a fork can easily go through the carrots and potatoes. Drain the water
- In a bowl or in a baking pan (if you want to lessen the amount of things you have to wash) add the sweet potatoes, carrots, and the rest of the other ingredients. Mix it alllllll up.
- Put it in the oven and roast baby roassstt for about 10-20 mins or until the onions look cooked.
- Take it out, set it on a pretty dish, sprikle some parsley (optional) and feel happy about yourself.
- You can serve it with your favorite proteins like roasted chicken, grilled salmon or even a sunny side up.